Growing up, our mothers always told us, “Eat your vegetables!” It turns out, Mom was right.
Research has discovered that eating fruits and veggies can definitely reduce the risk of many health concerns. So, it should come as no surprise that the Dietary Guidelines for Americans endorse a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. This type of food plan helps decrease the risk of diet-related health issues, including cardiovascular and heart problems, while offering support for a healthy brain, a strong immune system, optimal growth in children, weight management, and more.
Unfortunately, the majority of people in the United States don’t get enough of these foods. In fact, most of us don’t even come close.
Only 1 in 10 adults get enough fruits or vegetables each day. And looking just at vegetable consumption, studies show that only 9.3 percent are meeting the recommended levels of at least 2½ cups daily.
But be honest; are you really going to shop, chop, cook, and eat more than two cups of healthy vegetables and fruits each and every day?
Experts suggest the easiest way to add more vegetables and fruits to your diet is to let someone else do the work for you.
Super green powders can help!
What Are Super Green Powders?
Super green powders are nutritious supplements packed with the good stuff found in fruits and vegetables. They are formulated to help you reach the daily recommended intake in a convenient, cost-effective, simple, quick, and delicious way.
More importantly, published science shows regular use of green powders may help decrease the risk of health problems. These powdered products are designed to enhance overall wellness, support immune function, increase energy, and promote detoxification.
The best super green powders offer concentrated formulas of vegetables, high-antioxidant fruits, and other plant-based compounds in perfect balance. Best of all, these powders mix and dissolve easily into water, juice, or other liquids.
What to Look For…And What to Avoid
Ingredients and their sources vary by brand, so read the label carefully. To get the most from your super green powder, choose blends that offer a wider variety of greens than you would typically find as part of a healthy diet. In other words, don’t shy away from a formula that has seaweed, wheatgrass, or cabbage.
And check the label to assure the ingredients are organic and non-GMO. The powder should be naturally sweetened with such things as monk fruit or honey powder. No artificial sweeteners, please.
Avoid products with added sugar and chemicals. And just like the fruits and vegetables you buy in the store, you never want a super green powder to include artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Super Green Powder Benefits
Adding a greens powder to your daily routine can be a great way to add a boost of extra vitamins and antioxidants. There is a lot of science to confirm that the nutrients in many super green powders contribute to potential health benefits.
- Healthy Blood Pressure. More than 100 million Americans suffer from high blood pressure, so finding ways to naturally lower these numbers is a welcome answer for many people. The data shows that minerals like calcium and potassium found in greens powders are associated with good blood pressure management.
- Immune System Support. After this past year, we all realize how important a strong immune system is for our health. The majority of super green powders contain high levels of vitamins and minerals associated with maintaining a healthy immune system.
Although the nutrients may be different from company to company, super green powders typically contain significant amounts of Vitamin C from foods. The high levels of this vitamin come from such ingredients as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cantaloupe, kiwi, and more. Powdered products make it simple to drink your fruits and vegetables, and deliver a boost to your body’s natural defenses.
- Weight Management. Fiber provides bulk and helps you feel full for a longer period of time. Vegetables are naturally rich in fiber and using a super green powder gives you a way to increase your daily fiber intake. As a result, adding super green powders to your diet may help you lose weight by reducing hunger as well as calorie intake.
Losing memory and cognitive abilities are some of the greatest fears for people as they get older. Vitamin K, found in leafy greens, is associated with keeping mental abilities sharp and slowing cognitive decline. But it is unlikely that anyone could eat the amount of spinach or kale each and every day to see the benefits. That’s where supplementing with super green powders can help.
Super Green Powders are Super Convenient
There is no doubt that we need to eat foods that support our overall health, but it isn’t always easy. If you are searching for a trouble-free way to get adequate amounts of vegetables every day, choosing to take a delicious tasting, powdered super green formula is a smart option.
- Provides Proper Nutrition Levels. One major advantage of super green powders is that they are loaded with a wide range of fruits and vegetables. These powdered products don’t require you to prepare or consume individual quantities of these foods. Instead, you just use the mix to get the nutrition your body needs. Remember to always check the ingredients to be sure you are getting a low-sodium, low-sugar, complete powder that is loaded with vegetables and fruit sources.
- Optimum Convenience. In addition to providing a nutritionally sound product, super green formulas are fast to make. We all know that one of the biggest barriers to getting our daily fruits and vegetables is the time it takes to prepare healthy foods. Powders are portable and ultra-convenient to fit your “on-the-go” lifestyle. If you are a person who has the best intentions of eating your servings of green veggies each day but are just too busy, a super green powder is a perfect solution.
- All-in-One Formula
The best super green powders combine a complete variety of vegetable and fruit powders all in one scoop or packet. It’s almost too simple to believe. Just add to water, juice, or sprinkle on your food. It can be added to anything that protein powder is added to. From smoothies to baked goods, a greens powder can be mixed into just about everything you eat. Think about how much effort and time it would require to get all the nutrition and healthy ingredients that you can obtain in just one powdered serving.
Let a super green powder do the work for you and provide you with a great-tasting, nutrient-dense, low-calorie alternative to preparing huge quantities of food every day.
Get Started Now
In an ideal world, we’d all be getting plenty of fruits and veggies directly from food. But with the busy life we lead, this is easier said than done. That’s where greens powders can help.
While the majority of daily nutrients should come from whole, plant food sources, super green powders can help fill in the nutritional gaps for optimal health. Plus, if you really don’t like veggies, these green powders can deliver the proper daily dose of fruits and vegetables with ease.
Get started with super green powders and scoop your way to better health.