While you get the deposition of fats at different parts of your body you may notice that certain body features show the rapid absorption and accumulation of fats. These are your belly, hips and triceps muscles of your arms. When you start to do exercise to burn fats and plan for different parts the toning of the upper arms is most difficult part to get lean. It has been said that there are two main reasons of flabby upper arms.
- Accumulation of fats due to overweight.
- Not proper toning up of triceps muscles.
It has been observed that flabbiness of upper arms is more apparent as you grew older. The muscles of upper arms get loosened and bat winged appearance in younger age transformed in to droopy skin upper arms. It has been noticed that even the thin persons if not properly tone up their triceps they may develop the flabby look of their upper arms.
Following steps should be taken to burn the fats and to tone up the triceps muscles
- First to watch what the cause of flabbiness whether it is due to the accumulation of fats or due to less exercise to tone up the muscles, usually both of these are combined.
- First if there is an accumulation of fats then first try to loose fats. Use exercises to burn fats from the body. This will definitely helps to remove the fat pockets at your upper arms.
- Add such diet plan in your life style which has more and more fibers as compared to the carbohydrates and fatty foods. Use fats just to give a touch of fats in your dietary plan. Similarly cut off all the surges from your food.
- Now do such exercises which tone up your bode muscles. If your arm muscles are not toned up then most probably it is true for other body muscles. So if you want a crisp look it is necessary to add up such exercises in your routine which are only for toning your muscles.
- Regarding the flabby arms the weight lifting is the best way to tone them up. Most women considered that in this way they develop muscles like man and reduce their feminists. But this is not the situation. The weight lifters develop the muscles after continuous effort of many years and lifting heavy weight. So sit on chair with your soles fully in contact with the ground, your back straight and lift a weight of just 5 kg in your left hand and move it upward with palm pointing toward the ceiling. Hold for one second and then move it as it is at the back of your left shoulder by bending your elbow. Support the left arm with your right hand. Repeat this 8 to 15 times with your left arm.
Now turn toward the right and do the same procedure. Pause, bending and straightening will be done with both arms in three sessions per day.