When you are with someone for a very long time, chances are that the relationship starts to become a little stale and the spark that you once had, starts to leave you. Here are 10 ways in which you can still keep that spark alive and constant:
1. Try sensate focus exercises – This is a type of foreplay that can help you be present in the situation and keep you sexually aroused. The pint is to make sense of all the diverse ways you can make your partner feel great without falling back on the rules you have established regarding sex.
2. Trading love vows – Figure out what your partner needs extensively and focus on doing it as long as you are comfortable with it. This can ensure you are doing things that both of you appreciate even after some time.
3. Check with each other consistently – Regardless of the possibility that you invest a lot amount of time in your job, take out some time for no less than 10 minutes a day just to see how the other person is getting along.
4. Become more acquainted with your partner – The least demanding approach is asking each other different questions regarding your lives. Try asking questions about each other and what both of you want.
5. One telephone call in a day – You definitely know the world will not end in case you do not check your phone every 60 minutes, so why not utilize that for lifting your good fortune?
6. Restore the activities that initially helped you fall in love – Begin a rundown of things you used to do together that brought both of you happiness initially. Whether it is wandering through your city to find street food or cooking dinners together, reintroducing them can make you feel closer again.
7. Try new things as well – At the point when these new exercises are pleasant, they tend to expand your connection with one another.
8. Let yourself know this time engaging in sexual relations will be your last – Yes, it is a sad thought. However, this way you will be 100 percent present in the moment and perform better.
9. Engaging in phone sex – In case you cannot take out the time for each other, sharing diverse sexual thoughts to each other secretly on your phones can re-ignite the spark.
10. Kissing – Kissing is a standout amongst the most close things we can do as individuals. Unfortunately, it is likewise one of the main things to slip when you have been with somebody for some time. Investing the time to give a peck on the cheek each morning can help. However, you can raise the stakes by making out like young people and not engaging in sexual relations for some time.
By Dr Manan H. Desai , Cardiology The heart is a pump which works constantly to pump blood to different parts of the body. The heart has 4 chambers, and the left ventricle which is the largest is responsible for pumping pure oxygenated blood to all parts of the body. This is done through a large blood vessel called aorta, which branches into a network of smaller and smaller vessels as it reaches the distant parts of the body. Due to various reasons, the heart may not be able to...
By Dr Anubhav Gupta , Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery Your physical appearance changes considerably with progressing age. The skin starts to wrinkle and droop especially in and around your cheeks and the eyes. There are a number of techniques which help you to regain your youthful look. Most common procedures include a facelift which tends to remove the sagginess of the skin around your face or an eyelift which helps to treat the drooping eyelids and bagginess below your eyes. The two procedures can be compared on the following grounds: 1. Type of...
By Dr. K. S Somasekhar Rao, Gastroenterology Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a disorder of the digestive system that is characterized by a reflux of the stomach acid or stomach content through the food pipe. This action causes irritation to the lining in the food pipe and leads to GERD. The symptoms of this disorder are common and not problematic unless they occur more than twice a week in a chronic manner. Symptoms- You will experience a burning sensation in the chest (heartburn) that might spread to your throat, and leave a...
By Dr. M A Khokar , Sexology Do you shudder at the sheer thought of intimacy and intercourse after having gone through your pregnancy? And all of this despite having a spiced-up sex life previously? Do you find yourself feeling low as your passion and sexual desire take a back seat? Well worry not.. Conceiving a baby might have taken a toll on your libido but the good news is that this phase is transient. You would soon get back your former self and you can certainly deal with this particular phase...