How To Make your Hair Beautiful, Beautiful hairs are the part of stunning personality. It’s the symbol of feminine characters. So as we grow we try to groom us with beautiful hair with beautiful style.
How To Make Hair Beautiful At Home
To make the hair beautiful we have to care our hair by many means just as follow;
By using adequate diet.
By using suitable ways for cleansing.
By proper use of hair care products natural and synthetic.
By Using Adequate Diet
The diet plays a major role in our body health. In this fastest way of life style we are often just to fill up our stomach like a handbag or just to eat to satisfy our taste buds. Here we need to fulfill the requirements of our hair food by keeping in view the stuff making our hair strong and healthy, for this purpose our hairs need suitable minerals and vitamins for their growth. The minerals include sulphur and iodine in sufficient quantities. Vitamin A, B, and E are important for hair growth. For this purpose we have to eat nuts, legumes, fresh fruits. Fish and cereals.
By Using Suitable Ways for Cleansing.
Proper cleansing of hair with regular intervals of time is necessary to make the fresh look. Do organic or inorganic wash whether synthetic or natural, all do with good care because of its long term effects..
By Proper Use of Hair Care Products Natural and Synthetic:
All hair care products will be according to hair compatibility, in home following hair care remedies should be used for beautiful hairs..
1. Regular hair massaging with olive oil, coconut oil. Castor oil done regularly to increase the circulation of blood to promote the growth of hair.
2. Mix egg yolk, vinegar and hair oil and apply in to hairs for an hour before wash.
3. Make a paste of 2 tbs of amla powder, 3tbs of lemon juice and some water into it and apply on hairs after every 2 weeks and notice the beautiful effects of it.
4. Take 2-3 tbs of raw amla powder and add in to it 4 tbs of coconut oil and massage into hair to provide hair natural tonic and increase its growth.
5. Take one tbs of lemon seeds and one tbs of black pepper, grind these and apply it on hairs for rich growth of healthy hairs.
6. Mehndi leaves with cup of yogurt and an egg with 2 tea spoons of lemon juice ,make a paste of all this and apply on hairs then wash after 2 hours give beautiful shiny hairs with healthy look.
Healthy hairs are attained just by good care and proper attention.
By Dr. Uday Naik, Homeopathy Growth of hair may occur either on its own or after a particular treatment, inducing hair growth. There are various treatments as well as solutions for preventing and treating hair fall. Loss of hair occurs due to various reasons, including fungal infection on the scalp, genetic reasons, head injury and extreme fever. Homeopathic treatment is one of the finest branches of medical treatments that have been proved to be highly effective in curing hair fall and in promoting growth of hair. • Homeopathy is a stream of...
By Dr. Alok Kumar , Homeopathy Hair loss or alopecia refers generally to the loss of hair from the scalp region. About 95% of hair loss conditions occur due to hereditary factors, which are referred to as androgenetic alopecia. Hair fall can also denote a serious underlying medical condition such as ovarian or adrenaline gland tumours, hypertension, HIV/AIDS or Diabetes among others. Side-effects from certain medications like chemotherapy treatments or anti-depressants can also result in hair fall. Hair fall can happen to anyone and at any point of time in life. Permanent...