Hair Loss Treatments In The Front and Top of Head – Many people experience hair loss in front and top of head. It is the opening stage of baldness.
However this trend of hair loss can be averted with the help of following suggestions.
Eat proper nutritious diet;
- Proper nutrition is essential to healthy hair. It reduces risk of hair loss. Foods like spinach and dark leafy greens, salmon, chickpeas are rich in required vitamins.
Manage your weight consistently;
- Frequent weight changes and poor nutrition leaves a bad impact on hair health.
Get more sleep;
- Adequate sleep is vital for hair growth.
Stress causes hair loss.
- Stress management has good impacts on tresses health.
- Proper Exercise increases the blood flow scalp and thwarts hair loss.
- Do not use hair straighteners like hot irons and hot rollers. Overusing hair dryers contributes to hair loss. Allowing your hair to dry in normal air is quite helpful instead.
- Use of Herbal hair-loss medicines such as saw palmetto, hurtful nettle, and Pygeum africanum and pumpkin-seed oil is quite helpful in improving tresses health.
- Hair loss at the top and front of your scalp is just beginning signs of hair loss. Proper treatment of this at the initial stage may stop or slow the balding process.